The Rhythm of Commerce - Turn it Up!

The Rhythm of Commerce - Turn it Up!

Chamber Campaign Council

Campaign Chairman

Campaign Chairman

Macke Mauldin, Bank Independent

Education and Workforce Readiness

Education  and Workforce Readiness

Scott Williams, Southwire

Hospitality Committee

Hospitality Committee

Larry Bowser, Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa

Keep up with the latest Chamber news and events. It's fast. It's easy.

This page sponsored by
rodanfieldssponsor5

Membership Directory

Membership Directory

Find members in our live membership directory.

Events

Events

Business After Hours, Lunch & Learn Seminars, Legislative Events and More

Meet the Chamber Staff

Meet the Chamber Staff

A staff of professionals standing by to assist you with your business growth and development

Interested in Joining?

Interested in Joining?

We're committed to seeing you succeed. Find out some of the benefits of membership

The Shoals Chamber Job Board

The Shoals Chamber Job Board

Looking for a job? Browse the Shoals Chamber Job Board.

Our Location

Our Location

20 Hightower Pl, Florence, AL - Representing all of Colbert and Lauderdale Counties

VIEW ALL -
  • 3 Types of Business Stories that Appeal to Millennials
    23 June 2015 by Guest Blogger, Christina R. Green, in BLOG
    3 Types of Business Stories that Appeal to Millennials
    © Can Stock Photo Inc. / kanzefar If you’re looking to increase your business sales among...
    Read More +
  • A Daycation in Sheffield, Alabama - The Roaring Rebirth in the Center of the Shoals
    31 May 2015 by Chelsea Kauchick, Shoals Chamber Director of Membership & Marketing, in BLOG
    A Daycation in Sheffield, Alabama - The Roaring Rebirth in the Center of the Shoals
    You can almost hear the sounds of rebirth over the train whistle that roars through Sheffield,...
    Read More +
  • 10 Easy Ways to Increase Sales
    26 May 2015 by Brian Cleary, in BLOG
    10 Easy Ways to Increase Sales
    One of the most obvious ways to boost revenue in your business is to make more sales. Here are ten...
    Read More +

The Rhythm of Commerce - Turn It Up!

Positive economic growth and community well-being always requires long-term strategy, combined with bold approaches and the leadership to make it happen.  The 21st century economy is rich with opportunity for the North Alabama region.  The leadership of the Shoals Chamber of Commerce has chosen to capitalize on our opportunities by developing a five-year path that builds on the foundation of our existing companies while embracing change and embergin entrepreneurial spirit and innovation plus targeting the expanding office building, commercial and retail sectors.  To this end the Chamber is working to build a vibrant business economy.  [More +]

Frequently Asked Questions

 The Shoals Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization that exists to provide leadership for a strong and positive business environment, enabling new and existing businesses to flourish. Since its inception, the Shoals Chamber has dedicated itself to attracting, retaining, and growing jobs for our region.
While the Shoals Chamber often works hand-in-hand with state and local government to help promote a positive business climate for the Shoals, we are not a government entity. The Shoals Chamber is solely funded by membership investments, and is a private, not-for-profit organization made up of our members.
With approximately 1,000 partnerships, the Shoals Chamber of Commerce ranks as one of the top Chambers in the State of Alabama. Small businesses with 50 employees or fewer represent 90 percent of our membership, and the remaining 10 percent are most of the Shoals area’s leading corporations.
By joining our nearly 1,000 partners, you have access to a wide range of opportunities to market your business, educate your employees, network with regional executives and your colleagues, save your company money, and receive detailed information about the Shoals area. The Shoals Chamber is your partner in helping you achieve your business goals, enhance credibility and influence; save on business service packages; and participate in programs and events with regional business leaders and elected officials. To learn about benefits, see: Membership - What's in it for Me? +
Please see the membership dues investment schedule to calculate your annual investment. Dues can be set up on an annual, bi-annual, quarterly, or monthly basis. In our effort to reduce paper usage, we also provide a convenient monthly bank draft service.
[More +]

 

 

 

The  Rhythm of Commerce - Turn It Up!
TOP